SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT
Deb and her team understand that social media is crucial to:
- communicate your business brand
- educate your readers
- build relationships
- add value to your clients or prospective clients
We know how complex and time consuming social media can be.
Did you know that Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram require completely different approaches?
- Instagram it’s all about the images and #hashtags
- Facebook is the 3rd most visited site in Australia, it is a full-featured social networking site, with events, photos, lives, webinars and much more,
- LinkedIn is more about articles, networking and knowledge sharing and ideal for business to business services. But which platform is the best for your business? Maybe all three are suitable?
We don’t want you to miss out on reaching your audience, because you just don’t have time to research, plan, create hashtags, create imagery, post engaging material and schedule it all on a regular basis. After all, this is not your core business function.
We care about giving you back the balance and work as your behind the scenes secret weapon so you can focus on more important business or personal matters.
We provide you with a bespoke personalised proposal for your social media needs or you can choose a package option.
Schedule a 15 minute no obligation 1 on 1 to find out how we can support your business. Let’s connect.
We offer a variety of pricing options to cater to your individual needs.
Retainers for ongoing projects –This is where the real magic happens.
Hourly rates for small one-off jobs
Bespoke proposals specifically tailored to your requirements.
For some services there are also monthly pre-paid packages options.
Social media pre-paid imagery packages are as follows:
- 10 images–gorgeous bespoke branded images for your businesses social media needs, includes cover images, promo’s, quotes, tips, questions and much more – $250
- 20 Images– gorgeous bespoke branded images for your businesses social media needs, includes cover images, promo’s, quotes, tips, questions and much more – $370
- 30 Images– gorgeous bespoke branded images for your businesses social media needs, includes cover images, promo’s, quotes, tips, questions and much more – $500
social media packages include a 30 min strategy meeting, we create images to meet your social media plan and you can schedule them in at a time that works for you. Contact us on 0405 567 835 for more details on our pricing options.
Social media services provided:
- Are you just starting out?
- Changing scope?
- Or do you have a new business venture?
We can set up your Facebook, Instagram or your personal LinkedIn page with your most recent accomplishments and information, linking your relevant sites and ensuring it is visible.
Branded Imagery Creation
We will provide you with packs of 10, 20 or 30 branded images for you to post yourself at your own pace, this is a brilliant option if you aren’t ready to commit to ongoing management just yet.
Base graphic and Canva training session
We will provide you with a base branded image and how to populate it with other content moving forward. We will train you over zoom, so you can do this for yourself.
Content management of 1, 2 or 3 platforms
You will receive bespoke ongoing management (no less than 3 months) for LinkedIn, Facebook and or Instagram
Choose from these offerings:
- Initial Discovery Meeting
- Strategy Meeting
- Create a social media content calendar on an easy to share platform for review & approval process
- #Keyword researching
- Set up /optimise/maintain your profile
- Sourcing of some images (you will provide all branded images and photos specific to your business activity)
- Creation of beautifully on brand visual/graphics
- Copywriting – social media content
- Schedule social media content
- Monthly meetings and analytics reporting
Systems previously used:
- Hootsuite (Scheduling tool)
- Buffer (Scheduling tool)
- Instagram (graphic social media platform)
- Facebook (most widely used social media platform)
- LinkedIn (business to business (B2B) social media platform)
- Trello (planning)
- Excel Spreadsheets (planning)
- Asana (planning)
- Canva (graphics)
- PicMonkey (graphics)
We are not limited to these systems and learn new programs regularly.