Deb and her team understand that organic social media is crucial to:
- communicate your business brand
- educate your readers
- build relationships
- add value to your clients or prospective clients.
- remain visible
- create authentic engagement and build trust.
We know how complex and time consuming social media can be.
Did you know that Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram require completely different approaches?
Instagram it’s all about the images and #hashtags, reels and stories
Facebook is the 3rd most visited site in Australia, it is a full-featured social networking site, with events, photos, lives, webinars, groups and much more.
LinkedIn is more about articles, networking and knowledge sharing and ideal for business to business services.
But which platform is the best for your business? Maybe all three are suitable? We don’t want you to miss out on reaching your audience, because you just don’t have time to research, plan, create hashtags, create imagery, post engaging material and schedule it all on a regular basis. After all, this is not your core business function.
We care about giving you back the balance and work as your behind the scenes secret weapon so you can focus on more important business or personal matters.
Systems and social media platforms we’ve previously used include:
- Hootsuite (Scheduling tool)
- Buffer (Scheduling tool)
- Later (Scheduling tool)
- Facebook (most widely used)
- LinkedIn (business to business (B2B) platform)
- Instagram (graphics platform)
- Trello (planning)
- Excel spreadsheets (planning)
- Asana (planning)
- Creator Studio /Business suite (native to Facebook)
- Canva (to design graphics)
- PicMonkey (graphics)
We are not limited to these systems and learn new programs regularly.